Your routine dental checkup with Dr. is designed to detect and diagnose several oral health issues, including gum disease, tooth decay, and oral cancer. If your teeth show signs of weakened tooth enamel or decay, Dr. might recommend a fluoride treatment. This can be administered at the end of the dental checkup to strengthen your… Read more »
Posts Tagged: sensitivity
- Do You Know How Diabetes Can Affect Your Smile?
- Unlocking the Secrets of a Healthy Smile: National Dental Hygiene Month
- Gum Care and Age: How to Navigate Oral Health Through the Years
- How To Maintain a Healthy Smile As You Head Back to School
- Summer Sports and Emergency Dental Care at Home Before Seeing Our Dentist