Have you ever considered trying a dental bonding treatment? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to restore damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material. Oftentimes, dental bonding procedures can vastly improve the look and function of your teeth. For more information about dental bonding and its aids, see below:
– Dental bonding can help repair teeth with severe stains and discolorations.
– If your gums have begun to pull away due to gum disease, bonds can be used to help protect portions of a tooth’s root that may be exposed.
– Dental bonds can be used as alternatives to dental amalgams for filling in cavities, as bonds can more closely match the tint of your teeth.
– Dental bonding treatments are tremendously durable and can easily last over a decade.
– Bonds can be used to correct the color and shape of a tooth.
– Dental bonding is exceedingly effective for repairing damage caused by injuries including chips and cracks.
If you are in need of a dental bonding treatment, Dr. Sterling Whitworth and our team at Covington Dental Partners is here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Covington, Georgia, please contact us at 770-450-6551 to speak with a member of our team. We look forward to improving your smile!