Are you missing any teeth and are looking for healthy and effective enhancements to replace them? Some of the most common services for tooth replacements include dentures, bridges, and dental implants. Dental implants often serve as the most permanent solution for missing teeth, and when cared for effectively, can last a lifetime. If you have a strong and healthy jawbone, you may be a candidate for dental implants.
Your ideal tooth replacement service from Covington Dental Partners could be dental implants. Here are some of the benefits:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following ailments:
- Missing teeth
- Fully rotted teeth
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth
To schedule a visit to our office in Covington, Georgia, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Sterling Whitworth, by calling us at 770-450-6551. Complete your smile with a tooth replacement treatment today!